As editors, a big portion of our jobs at Travel + Leisure is — you guessed it — traveling. And now that we're finally able to return to our favorite destinations all over the globe with safety measures in mind, we're constantly on the lookout for the latest and greatest goods to bring along that make the journey more comfortable, memorable, or enjoyable. Suffice it to say, we like to think of ourselves as experts when it comes to selecting practical yet meaningful gifts. As part of this year's gift guides — where you'll find something for everyone on your list, from long-distance friends to your favorite dinner host — we made sure to recommend a few of our personal favorite picks too. Below, you'll find the gifts that are topping our shopping lists and wish lists this year, from a cozy pair of boots your loved one can wear around the house to a hip waist pack they can take on their next camping trip (or use everyday).
- These Comfortable Celeb-loved Booties Have the Perfect Arch Support for Walking Long Distances
- This $27 Bag Makes Traveling With a Yoga Mat Way Easier
- I'm a Travel Writer, and These Are the 7 Things I Take on Every Trip
- Amazon Shoppers Love This $23 Cardigan — and It Comes in 24 Colors
- These Ultra-cushioned Slides Are So Comfortable, I Can't Stop Wearing Them